SIX STREETS DERBY

A VIBRANT, INNOVATIVE AND NURTURING COMMUNITY GROUP THAT ENHANCES THE LIVES OF LOCAL RESIDENTS

Discussions

Forum Home > Can you help? > Property Security Marking

diana b
Administrator

This is from Linda Ball one of the PCSOs for Darley.

I have been told that there have been several shed breaks in the Six Streets area. I’m not sure what has been taken but it’s given me an idea.

As part of your local policing team, I would like to organise an event where members of the community could get their property security marked if they wish to.

Then it’s more easily traceable if stolen, we can also give crime prevention advice.

This service is free of charge.

I have offered my house - 54 Wheeldon Ave - as a venue for property marking so anyone can bring portable items (which are after all more likely to get stolen) along.

It will be on Monday 14th from 6.30pm - details to follow. Cups of tea/ coffee while you wait seem a good idea.

Please contact Linda if you wish her to organise a visit to your house if you have a large number of items, ones that you would prefer not / are not able to bring over to mine. Obviously, it may be easier for them to pop over before/after on Mon 14th but other dates could be possible.

--

August 3, 2017 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.