SIX STREETS DERBY

A VIBRANT, INNOVATIVE AND NURTURING COMMUNITY GROUP THAT ENHANCES THE LIVES OF LOCAL RESIDENTS

Discussions

Forum Home > Can you help? > Post Natal Support Groups

diana b
Administrator

Do you know of any? The following post came up on Nextdoor social networking site from Mental Health Engagement Officer Darren Greenwoodof Healthwatch Derbyshire

www.healthwatchderbyshire.co.uk/

Hi,

I am a Mental Health Engagement Officer for Healthwatch Derbyshire and we are currently launching a new mental health service receiver and carers engagement service.

We are looking to contact and get feedback from as many people and groups as possible to try and involve them in how health and social care services are run.

I am therefore looking for details of any post natal support groups in Derbyshire.

Many Thanks

--

July 7, 2017 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jon&HelenBearn
Hi, I've had 3 little ones in the last 4 years(!) and I'm not aware of any specific postnatal support groups. There are lots of toddler groups and baby activities, alongside the health visitor clinics and things like breastfeeding support groups. St Alkmunds used to do a group for new mums and might be interested in starting that again if there was interest. Hope that's helpful. Helen
July 9, 2017 at 3:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.