Every second Sunday of the month is a chance to walk with neighbours. Times vary month by month - this is a 10.30am meet up. Please coem along to Park Grove/ Wheeldon Ave junction to see how many cars we need.
If you are meeting group in Crich, please email in so we know to look out for you.
1. It will start at Crich Marketplace / Map Reference 350542 (where there is free parking)
2. Distance is 4.5 miles. There is one significant incline but it is on a path. Billberry Wood can be very muddy, so underfoot can be rather slippy, therefore, waterproof walking boots are recommended. Allow 2.5 hours to do this walk
3. It takes in... The Tors, Chadwick Nick, Crich Chase, Bilberry Wood, Cromford Canal, Thurlowbooth, Chasecliff, Benthill, Tramway Museum
4. How to get there by car...A6 to Ambergate, A610 from Ambergate to Bullbridge, then follow the signs to Crich.
5. The Loaf Cafe is open on Sundays and well behaved dogs are welcome. There are also traditional pubs that offer drinks and food